Battle of the Frontiers Guide
v1.9.0a consists of the Battle of the Frontiers live event. In a haphazard attempt to bring the battle to the heart of the enemy, the forces of House Uthorin, the Shining Guard, the Bloody Sun Boyz, and the Oathbearers have abandoned the fight in the central battlefields and pushed to the enemy frontiers near the capital cities – thus vastly overextending their supply lines without a firm hold on the center. Join your allies in this crucial fight to break the backs of the enemy forces!
- Participate in the Stonesong Plateau scenario 10 times. The Shining Guard seeks to take a key position overlooking the the valley of Caledor as it leads from the black ark Malekith’s Fist in the west, to Dragonwake in the east. Stop them at all costs.
- Participate in the Shrine of Lileath scenario 10 times. The High Elves greatly value Lileath, and the remote shrine in the foothills of Eatine is a tempting target to strike a blow at the morale of the defenders of Lothern.
- Capture the Lileath’s Guard Banner. Silent warriors locked in contemplation have taken to the field in defense of their precious shrine in Eataine, joining the forces of Order in the struggle for Ulthuan. Slay them on the battlefield across the elven lands and claim their banner as your trophy.
- Capture the Black Fist Boyz Banner. When the Oathbearers struck at Black Crag Keep they envoked the rage of its defenders, the tribe of the Black Fist Boyz. They have now joined the fray on the side of the Bloody Sun Boyz and their allies and seek to do some ‘gud bashin’ to avenge the assault on their keep. Brave they are, though not skilled – the loss of their banners to enemy hands cannot be tolerated. Reclaim the Black Fist Boyz banners for the forces of Destruction.
- Plant the Blastin’ Keg at the Enemy’s Fortress Gate. The fortresses are the keys to the enemy cities, transport heavy blastin’ kegs from your warcamps to the enemy fortress gate and once enough has been piled up watch the explosion clear the way for you.
- Return to the Halls of Ekrund. Rumor has it that great treasure chambers have been opened up in the ongoing fighting in the Dwarven Hold of Ekrund. Return to Ekrund and delve deep into the Hold to see what treasures await you.
- Participate in the Kadrin Valley Pass scenario 10 times. The back-road to Karak Kadrin lay open if only Kadrin Valley Pass can be secured. Assault this small ranger garrison and destroy its gyrocopters to help clear the way for the Bloody Sun Boyz march north.
- Participate in the Black Crag Keep scenario 10 times. The forces of Order have appeared out of no where by going through the collapsed passages of Black Crag and have assaulted Black Crag Keep which watches the north-eastern pass into Butcher’s Pass. Join the battle and prevent the Oathbearers from achieving victory at this critical location.
- Participate in the Stonesong Plateau scenario 10 times. The Shining Guard has come upon a key position overlooking the the valley of Caledor as it leads from the black ark Malekith’s Fist in the west, to Dragonwake in the east. Though the small garrison of beastmasters has been defeated, soon the forces of Destruction will descend upon Stonesong Plateau to attempt to dislodge the Shining Guard – hold the Plateau at all costs if the forces of Order are to strike at Malekith’s Fist!
- Participate in the Shrine of Lileath scenario 10 times. The Druchii have devised an evil plot to strike at the ancient shrine of Lileath in the foothills of Eataine in order to crush the dreams of the defenders of Lothern. Enter the crumbling ruins and see that the forces of Destruction meet their own nightmares.
- Capture the Lileath’s Guard Banner. Silent warriors locked in contemplation have taken to the field in defense of their precious shrine in Eataine, joining the forces of Order in the struggle for Ulthuan. Though they fight with great valor, they still perish in the field of combat. Slay the enemy who dares to pick up their banners and reclaim what rightfully belongs to the defenders of Ulthuan.
- Capture the Black Fist Boyz Banner. The Black Fist Boyz have entered the fray on the side of the Bloody Sun Boyz hoping to win some glory through their reckless assaults. Slay them on the field and claim their banners to prove how futile the efforts of the greenskins are.
- Plant the Blastin’ Keg at the Enemy’s Fortress Gate. Dwarven engineers have been hard at work producing Blastin’ Kegs to assault the gates of Butcher’s Pass and Fell Landing. Take these kegs from your warcamps and deliver them to the fortress gates to help breach the way for the Oathbearers and Shining Guard.
- Return to the Halls of Ekrund. The greenskins have doubled their assault on Ekrund in an attempt to breach deeper chambers and supposedly link to the underway, but in doing so they have entered ancient treasure vaults from the age when the High Elves and Dwaves were a grand alliance forged by Malekith. Journey to Ekrund and stop the flowing tide of greenskin into the Halls of Ekrund.
- Participate in the Kadrin Valley Pass scenario 10 times. The greenskins have found (by mistake no doubt) a secluded ranger garrison whose gyrocopters keep Kadrin Valley safe. Though their assault has already destroyed much, some of the garrison can still be salvaged. Join the struggle to repel the Bloody Sun Boyz from Kadrin Valley.
- Participate in the Black Crag Keep scenario 10 times. The Oathbearers have come upon a greenskin keep that protects the north-eastern approach to Butcher’s Pass. What would normally be a suicidal assault has proven rather advantageous due to the surprise assault which has already given the dwaves an advantage over their foes. Join the struggle to dislodge the greenskins from Black Crag and avenge the grudge of Karak Drazh.