“They are children of salt and storm, in the raging tempest they are at home. The raiding parties of Norsca which plague the shores of the Sea of Claws are led by these iron-souled warriors, and woe unto any defender who awakes in the night to the face of a Reaver. No pity, no mercy, just brutal determination. Not even the sea wants to swallow demons like that.”
~ Thodric Waveborn, Priest of Manaan
Archetype – Heavy DPS
Armor – Heavy Splint
Weapon – Greataxe
Mechanic – Sea Raider
- You travel the seas raiding shoreline towns. Your keen eyes see the situation around you and allow you to adapt and change your approach. You may switch Raiding Approaches to better suit your situation.
- Ravager – You focus on dealing damage to your opponents.
- Pillager – You focus on heavily armored targets, weakening the core of your enemies’ defenses.
- Plunderer – You focus on increasing your survival while the battle rages around you.
“Tall, strong, and deadly warriors. Though they have not accepted the gifts of Tzeentch, they compare in prowess to their eastern kin, the marauders of Chaos. If Tzeentch were to ever shift his winds but a little to the west and overcome western Norsca then the legions of the Raven God would be augmented greatly. Their only fault is their propensity to succumb to a state of rage; it has been noted to make them deadlier, though less concerned for their own well-being. Perhaps with the right touch of Chaos their minds could be molded to control this… madness.”
~ Excerpt from the Librum Chaotica
Archetype – Melee DPS
Armor – Medium
Weapon – Dual-wield Axes
Mechanic – Norse Temperament
- Tasting the victory of many battles, your spirit is riled by the thought of bloodshed. As you engage in combat your Norse Temperament builds, from a base value of 0 to a maximum value of 100. Your strength and chance to critically hit will be higher as your Norse Temperament increases, but your toughness and initiative will decrease.
- War – You focus on taking on your enemy one on one.
- Decay – You focus on slowly weakening your enemy or doing damage to several targets
- Prowess – You channel your Norse Temperament for powerful attacks.